We will be able to start welcoming back our Fife families from the 15th July 2020, with a wide range of safety measures in place to protect you and our staff.
Safety comes first at Fife Cycle Park, and it is important everyone follows the government guidance to protect themselves and others. This means EVERYONE must book a time slot , take responsible decisions on how far to travel and respect the new ‘rules’ at Fife Cycle Park – your visit will feel different to normal, but we hope that you can all have just as much fun!
We really appreciate your support and patience and ask that you read all of the information available below before getting in touch. We will keep you all up to date over the coming weeks if the situation changes.
- Follow signage and directions for accessing the facility. There will be a one-way system for entry and exit. Please note: Every second car space will be blocked off to ensure social distancing
- Check in with your booking reference to the onsite marshal
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided onsite in the car park and at the entry point of the cycle track and use it regularly
- Always keep a safe distance of 2 metres from others - Staff will be onsite to monitor safe social distancing
- Unfortunately, Toilets and indoor facilities are closed to the public
Additional Safety Measures
- There will be no public hire of equipment until further notice
- Areas will be disinfected regularly including doors, railings and gates
- Access to the club house building is restricted to staff only
Conditions of Booking
In the event of heavy rain / high winds where it is not safe to participate in the activity – your session will be cancelled
If you or any member of your household have symptoms of COVID-19 you MUST NOT attend any sessions