July 12, 2019 @ 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- ERC / Scottish Cycling run a weekly road race Youth development session with experienced coaches at FCP.
- Aimed at new riders who want to ride in road races or experienced riders who want to improve their road-riding skills.
- Open to any rider born in 2002-2009. 2010 riders will join end of this year.
- Riders don’t have to be member of a club to join. Sessions are run as British Cycling Go-Ride sessions.
- Sessions are 2 hours and run throughout year on Fridays or Saturdays (dependent on FCP and coach availability).
- Sessions are approximately £4 each if booked online in advance per block of 4/5 sessions. Entry on day/evening is possible if let organiser know. £8 on the day.
- Find details of sessions at https://www.britishcycling.org.uk/. Go to Events and search for events in Fife. Sessions are called ‘HSBC UK Go-Ride Development Series ‘ or ‘HSBC UK Go-Ride Road Race Development Series ‘